Journey of Ancoach Studio: From Dentist to Game Developer Dream

 AncoachStudio_Game
By -
0

Journey of Ancoach Studio: From Dentist to Game Developer Dream

Hello, we're Ancoach Studio, bringing a new breeze to the gaming world. Let me share with you the story of our studio.



Young game developer in a lively middle school setting with computers, coding books, and a large fan club banner.




From Young Game Maker to Adult Reality

My journey in game development began back in middle school. At that time, I was a passionate game maker with over 5,000 fans. However, in those days, game development wasn't considered a suitable career path for students. Consequently, I chose the more stable profession of dentistry.



Rediscovering a Dormant Dream

Despite my career as a dentist, my passion for gaming never faded. To rekindle this passion, I established Ancoach Studio.



Early Failures and Subsequent Growth

Our first game, 'Another Zombie Survival', didn't achieve immediate success, but it taught us valuable lessons. Unwavering, I developed a new game, 'Necromancer RPG', which eventually became a great success.



Leaping to the Global Stage with 'Cube Adventure: Monster Tamer'

Currently, we're fully committed to our new project 'Cube Adventure: Monster Tamer', targeting the global market. Watch as we continue to grow through relentless passion and challenges.



Please continue to show interest in Ancoach Studio, as we bring joy to your everyday life. Thank you!

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)